Saturday, March 29, 2014

Meals this week - 3/30/2014

I know I have posted often today - but this will be kind of the "norm" - where there will be days I won't be able to post, and days I will have time to post. 

Wheat free meals this week : (I don't eat these meals usually because they have ingredients I currently do not eat.)
Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
Chicken Enchiladas
Gluten free pancakes and bacon - yes, breakfast for dinner because the family loves it!
Cheesy eggs and sausage.


Paleo Based Meals this week:
Vegetable/Salad wraps - red leaf lettuce, avocado, cucumbers, tomatoes, red peppers, and spinach with the leaf lettuce acting as the wrap. I made some "raw vegan cheeze" too - using cashews.
Whiting fish, roasted beets, and steamed broccoli
Simple baked chicken, cinnamon carrots, green beans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home